Values settled by DPS
The Directorate believes in:
- To maintain an honest and transparent system
- To create academic liberty and healthy research trends on campus
- To perform professionally the assigned duties and responsibilities in the best possible way.
- To facilitate the scholars of all ages with sound academic guidance.
- To coordinate with all the Departments and Institutes for the betterment of research output.
The Directorate has introduced an academic calendar for running all the programs smoothly. It also provides proper guidance of management regarding postgraduate challenges, problems and opportunities up to the completion of study. The Directorate also ensures that all study programs are completed in the stipulated time.